I’m feeling giddy about the future. Do you know that feeling? I look back on the amazing nuances of my journey, and think that 11/11 matches what this moment means to me. Today, this episode reflects a day of remembrance and intentions.
I’m choosing to start two new practices for myself on this date of 11/11. From here on out, I continue to honor Veterans and take time to clearly set intentions around my Heart Value as 11/11 is also the publication date of my first book. I almost can’t believe the time is already here, and that I get to share this moment in a meaningful way with you.
I’m here to spend quality solo time with you for EP59’s Wise Walk as we discover our True Stride. I often say that we are on this adventure together, and I mean it. We are showing up on our journeys and giving each other support. I’m grateful for that.
On our Wise Walk, I explain the personal and historical connection of 11/11, how to awaken your inner self to attain your highest good, and how to align with practices that match the intentions calling you. With every new door that opens, we have the opportunity to hit the reset button on our intentions and attention. Let’s focus on emotionally and energetically connecting to our True Stride.
I talk through a visualization of honoring past and present Veterans to reflect on these Wise Walk questions and more:
- What are the ways you can plan to honor Veterans?
- During your remembrance tribute, what thoughts and energetic sentiments will you silently share to give appreciation?
On the True Stride podcast, we take a Wise Walk to slow down and check our reality. True Stride is that feeling you get when you’re aligned in your heart with all that you do, and you feel energized and happy with each and every step that you take. I’m your host, Mary Tess Rooney, and I am coming to you solo on this episode. Grab a seat and get comfortable!!
If you’re curious about what intentions are calling you, tune in to hear these Wise Walk questions to practice being aligned with your intentions:
- As you trust your inner compass, and listen to your heart, what intentions will you mentally share in order to signal that you are in a position to receive whatever is best for your highest good?
- How do you want to show up and be of service to others and give gratitude on this special remembrance day?
- What practices expand your ability to reset and refocus on what truly matters to you?
- What’s one small intention you will make to follow your heart and be of service to others?
Join this inspiring community to uncover a new sense of freedom, and be sure to follow and review the True Stride podcast as we continue to exchange our light and Heart Value with each other.
In this episode:
[00:23] – Welcome to the show!
[01:53] – The day 11/11 holds personal and historical relevance. What’s the story!
[03:14] – Why did Mary Tess choose 11/11 as the publication date of her first book Heart Value?
[05:18] – Open up to receive support from the energy around you.
[07:55] – For Mary Tess, 11/11 is a day to honor Veterans and a day to set intentions. How will she carry out these practices?
[09:55] – Listen to Mary Tess visualize the practice of honoring Veterans, and gain clarity on how to align with this practice.
[12:29] – Don’t forget to enjoy and prioritize fun as you meditate and manifest what your heart of hearts is calling you to.
[14:36] – Like Heart Value being a calling for Mary Tess, take a step back to recognize what intentions are calling you.
[16:10] – Writing and publishing a book literally takes an entire team bringing their skills together.
[18:33] – Thank you for listening!
- “With a positive mindset and an openness to what’s possible, then we’re able to receive support.” – Mary Tess
- “Embrace your Heart Value connections, enjoy your adventures, and get your stride on.” – Mary Tess
Links and Resources: