Creations blossom as a result of our contributions and our efforts. Every time we share our creations, it’s time to celebrate our impact and recharge ourselves. This episode talks about managing ourselves as we move through the creation process.
Let’s really reflect on what you’re creating in your life, and what I’m creating in my life, and this idea of us being creators. We’re all creators, regardless of what we are creating, doing, or being. With simply our presence on this Earth, we are creating within ourselves and interacting with the things around us.
I’m here to spend quality solo time with you for EP60’s Wise Walk as we discover our True Stride. I’m still on a high from publishing my first book, Heart Value. While enjoying the finished project, I keep finding lessons in the time I spent on this creation. More than that, this creation is showing me that the work isn’t done. I’m gradually discovering ways to continue supporting my first book and supporting you all as you connect with the content.
On our Wise Walk, I discuss how we as creators can cultivate the art of creating and nurturing towards anything in life. I give examples from behind-the-scenes of wrapping up the book launch and celebrating a job well done. Later in the conversation, I share thoughts on how we occasionally bump into the need to pivot with the ebb and flow of life around us.
I explore what it means to be kind to yourself, and show up better, to reflect on these Wise Walk questions and more:
- What is something you’re working on, or striding towards, that you know is going to change your life and it’s going to need different types of nurturing?
- As you go on this journey and think about the other things you want to create, how do you want to pace yourself?
- How are you going to incorporate that intuitive sense of nourishment and recovery, so that you can be your best self at every step of the way?
- Whatever your creation is, as life ebbs and flows, can you make the space to always make your way back to it?
If you’re finishing a project or in the middle of a project, tune in to hear these Wise Walk questions to find a way to pace and nurture yourself:
- How are we slowing down and nurturing that creator within us?
- How are we recovering once we launch something?
Join this inspiring community to uncover a new sense of freedom, and be sure to follow and review the True Stride podcast as we continue to exchange our light and Heart Value with each other.
In this episode:
[00:23] – Welcome to the show!
[02:20] – Mary Tess shares the variety of ways her energy pulled her in different directions in the weeks leading up to Heart Value being officially published.
[04:02] – Here are the questions we are thinking of on this Wise Walk.
[05:57] – To nurture your being, sometimes the most effective method is to simply be kind to yourself.
[07:35] – What happens when you give yourself space to be human on your journey?
[09:11] – Mary Tess shares her gratitude for the outpouring of support in her first-time author journey.
[11:40] – What continues to feed creations after they are launched? Listen to Mary Tess talk about recovering to show up better.
[13:39] – There is an ebb and flow in life to honor.
[16:36] – Think about where you are and how you are nurturing your creations.
[19:14] – Thank you for listening!
- “This recovery idea is all about trying to invite this pacing for myself, so I can fire on all cylinders when I’m in that GO-mode. When I’m in that recovery-mode, I give myself the kindness to kind of stop, recharge, and just reevaluate.” – Mary Tess
- “Whatever it is that’s important to you, it’s also important to this world. You have something. You have Heart Value that you deserve to share and that people are going to benefit from.” – Mary Tess
Links and Resources: