As 2022 starts up, take time to think through what you really want this year and what you are trying to manifest. No matter how the year unfolds, you can navigate anything you weren’t expecting. You only have to slow down, check your reality, and open your heart and mind to new possibilities. This episode talks about how your mindset can enhance your experiences.
I challenged you to choose a Word of the Year. Have you chosen one yet? A Word of the Year gives us an anchor that mirrors what can support us to be the best version of ourselves. Think of your word as support for when you feel some friction in whatever direction you’re going. Your Word of the Year can help you positively change your point of view.
I’m here to spend quality solo time with you for EP67’s Wise Walk as we discover our True Stride. I can say I started the year off strong and set an intention of gifting myself a Wise Walk with solo meditation. At least, that was the plan. Listen with a smile as I tell you a story of friendly strangers, a clever shirt design, and a Wise Walk. One thing I learned: Each and everyday, you have the power to maneuver the way life unfolds.
On our Wise Walk, I talk about understanding how a Word of the Year can guide us to see unexpected things in a new light. My word for this year is “Gift”. In this episode, I share all the ways this word is already benefiting my year. As we take on this year with gusto and enthusiasm, come with me to reflect on these Wise Walk questions:
- What is your Word of the Year?
- How will your Word of the Year enhance your feelings, choices, and actions with everything that you do?
- How does your Word of the Year empower you to walk in your True Stride and help manage any trigger responses that traditionally come up for you?
I encourage you to remind yourself that you are the expert on you. Be open to support in whatever forms that come your way. Have fun, and prioritize fun. Reflect as you align with your heart towards a direction that is truly calling you.
Open your mind to enhance the new experiences that help you grow in your True Stride. Check where your mind is at with these Wise Walk questions:
- Where are you excited to receive surprises?
- Where are you willing to let go of your plans if the universe has something better in store for you?
- If you ever felt alone, are there opportunities where you can open up your heart? Can you welcome whoever enters as a gift instead of an intrusion?
Join this inspiring community to uncover a new sense of freedom, and be sure to follow and review the True Stride podcast as we continue to exchange our light and Heart Value with each other.
In this episode:
[00:23] – Welcome to the show!
[00:48] – Mary Tess is already feeling the benefits from her Word of the Year: Gift.
[03:13] – Why did the first Wise Walk of the year not go the way Mary Tess planned?
[05:53] – Mary Tess shares how she found the gift in the spontaneous moment when her plans changed.
[07:14] – Each and everyday you have the power to maneuver the way life unfolds.
[09:45] – The universe sends the interactions we need to evolve and grow closer to alignment.
[10:39] – Are you willing to open yourself up to new possibilities and gifts from the universe?
[11:37] – Mary Tess says she is grateful that she flipped her mindset to enhance her experience.
[13:29] – Thank you for listening!
- “The universe is going to be sending us people to help us evolve and help us really tune-in to our feelings so that we can make aligned choices and actions that really resonate with our heart.” – Mary Tess
- “Be open to support in whatever forms that come your way.” – Mary Tess
Links and Resources: