No matter how quickly or forcefully the world moves, we have the ability to slow down and check our reality. When we stand tall, shoulders back, and drop into our heart, we can set the pace of our True Stride. This episode talks about listening to the beat of your heart.
Striders, I focus on giving quality content in how the podcast is presented. I curate the messaging of our weekly Wise Walks, but I also work with a support system for the technical side of podcasting. Today’s episode is inspired by an email I got from the vendor I work with, Pro Podcast Solutions. One question opened our conversation so that we were able to truthfully share our thoughts on our teamwork. Do you want to hear what the question was?
I’m here to spend quality solo time with you for EP78’s Wise Walk as we discover our True Stride. It’s time for you to slow down, ask questions, and listen to your heart. If you don’t, you might not learn and grow as an individual, or with your support system. When we ask the hard questions, we can grow together.
On our Wise Walk, I talk about how we are asking hard questions to ourselves and the people we’re in relationships with (whether business or personal). We should grow together and support each other in ways that are meaningful. Honestly, this is also a conversation I want to have with Striders, since I am sincerely invested in cultivating the relationship and community we share. Let’s check in with each other to reflect on these Wise Walk questions:
- Where in your life are you slowing down and expanding your heart to notice the energetic and emotional connection/pull towards what lights you up?
- Who are the individuals that you feel an energetic and emotional connection to? Have you told them lately?
- Have you asked your mutual support if they are satisfied with the way you support each other to do your best work on this Earth? If not, what’s an area you think you can strengthen together?
When I slow down and check my reality on these Wise Walk questions, I feel an energetic or emotional pull in a certain direction. Give yourself grace and permission to do the same. Don’t feel pushed into a direction by something external, like society’s expectations, but allow yourself to be led by your heart.
Energetic and emotional connections bring powerful exchanges that move you toward a bigger picture. Take actions that are heart-centered and aligned to where you want to go with these Wise Walk questions:
- What relationships in your life do you share an energetic and emotional connection to? If you do have that, can you ask questions to grow together?
- Where can you stand in your truth, bring your shoulders back and broaden your heart to feel your heartbeat and create connection to yourself and others?
Join this inspiring community to uncover a new sense of freedom, and be sure to follow and review the True Stride podcast as we continue to exchange our light and Heart Value with each other.
In this episode:
[00:23] – Welcome to the show!
[02:09] – Mary Tess talks about holding grace while cultivating collaborative support with others.
[04:45] – Fellow Strider, Mary Tess is grateful for connecting with you every week.
[07:00] – Why are heartbeats the signature element for the True Stride podcast?
[08:39] – Follow where your heart is leading you.
[10:21] – Do you notice the people you have emotional and energetic connections to?
[12:33] – Mary Tess reflects on having truthful conversations.
[14:02] – Give yourself grace and permission.
[15:47] – Have you always noticed the heartbeats in this podcast?
[17:32] – Thank you for listening!
- “When we ask the hard questions, we can grow together.” – Mary Tess
- “Where is my heart going to lead me today? Where do I feel that energetic and emotional pull, so that I am walking in my True Stride?” – Mary Tess
- “We’re all evolving. We’re all expanding.” – Mary Tess
Links and Resources: