You are magnetic. When you follow your True Stride, you naturally create room for what is emotionally and energetically aligned to you. You attract what’s aligned, but falling out of alignment can happen. At those times, you could accidentally fall in contact with experiences that cause a short circuit in your journey. This episode talks about the moments that shock your life into alignment.
Remember my 9-day trip of hauling horses across the country? I have a story I didn’t mention about how my trip went. I told the story to my friend, and the reaction it got made the story seem important to share. Overall the trip was successful, but there was one event that gave me a surprise.
I’m here to spend quality solo time with you for EP85’s Wise Walk as we discover our True Stride. I had a jarring experience during the trip as my aunt and I were in Oklahoma. One night while grooming a horse, I got a loving nudge that turned into a huge shock. The experience jolted me a bit since it was extremely unexpected. Even with that, I can’t help but think how comical the universe is when it gives us messages to get into alignment.
On our Wise Walk, I discuss with you how to use what shocks your life into alignment to regain momentum. If you have a shock that recently happened, I encourage you to not let it take up all your focus. I didn’t let the incident I experienced taint my trip and gathered a mindset of bravery and exploration to bring a new perspective to the event. You can change your perspective on the shock in your life. Come with me as we reflect on these Wise Walk questions:
- Has something happened in your life recently that literally or metaphorically sent a shock through your system? How did you react?
- What did you take away from that shock, and what do you want to do with that information?
- With that information present in your mind, what becomes possible for you when you recognize that experience?
After the incident, I was able to accept where I was in that moment. I also recognized my power to change it moving forward. We all have the power to consider the options we have to move back into alignment.
Create room to nurture realignment. You could find yourself surpassing your potential, and doing more than you thought you could. Create a barrier to prioritize yourself with these Wise Walk questions:
- What happened, recently, that’s jarring for you and made you aware of your misalignment toward something in your life?
- How can you embrace that jolt in a positive way to see what’s possible and pave a new path for you to follow step by step?
- Where can you get curious about that shock, and not go to a place of fear, but a place of bravery and exploration?
Join this inspiring community to uncover a new sense of freedom, and be sure to follow and review the True Stride podcast as we continue to exchange our light and Heart Value with each other.
In this episode:
[00:23] – Welcome to the show!
[01:38] – Mary Tess talks about a surprising incident that happened while grooming a horse on her recent trip.
[04:18] – What did Mary Tess notice after this incident?
[06:22] – Mary Tess is magnetic.
[07:57] – Take time to consider what options you have to move back into alignment.
[09:53] – How does Mary Tess plan for her realignment?
[12:14] – A shock may be the message you need to take care of yourself.
[14:25] – Thank you for listening!
- “What choices and actions do I have available to me to intentionally stride towards my best life?” – Mary Tess
Links and Resources: