Are there moments in your life where you waste time on something that could be easy if you were a bit more organized and aligned with your vision? This episode talks about how to laugh, refocus, and simplify your alignment.
Honestly, I’m laughing at myself a little. I’m here encouraging Striders to create alignment with everything they want to manifest, but I can tell you I still have days where I find myself out of alignment. That’s why following your True Stride is a journey. Every conversation we have together is helping us build the resilience to get back into alignment from any unexpected detour.
I’m here to spend quality solo time with you for EP80’s Wise Walk as we discover our True Stride. I need time to purge and reorganize the actions and systems I have in place for aligning with my True Stride. First, I start with a laugh. I view life’s detours as moments of learning, which are a “Gift” (my Word of the Year). Then, I take time to refocus and simplify how I am managing my energy and attention.
On our Wise Walk, I discuss ways to realign from the shifts and pivots that might take you too far off course. Come with me as we reflect on these Wise Walk questions:
- Where can you simplify your processes, expectations, and environment to move through life more fluidly?
- Which parts of your life contribute to the frustration or disappointment at yourself that may come up, and how can you shift that energy?
We should give ourselves grace and kindness as we find our way back into alignment. Pivots and detours are not uncommon. Celebrate that you noticed you need to slow down and check your reality.
Remember to laugh, refocus, and simplify. Use this time to reflect on your alignment and flow with these Wise Walk questions:
- Where are you getting stuck?
- Where are you getting distracted by other things, instead of what’s important to you?
- What actions can you intentionally include in your day to get more flow?
Join this inspiring community to uncover a new sense of freedom, and be sure to follow and review the True Stride podcast as we continue to exchange our light and Heart Value with each other.
In this episode:
[00:23] – Welcome to the show!
[02:56] – Mary Tess reflects on getting more organized to get back into alignment.
[04:18] – How can you choose differently to come back into alignment?
[06:16] – Give yourself grace in dealing with your pivots.
[07:37] – Mary Tess values these weekly conversations with Striders and makes time for it.
[09:45] – Thank you for listening!
- “Maybe you can relate to some of those sentiments? Priorities come up, and you need to shift and pivot to things that are definitely more important when you’re looking at the big picture.” – Mary Tess
Links and Resources:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram